photo IOTFhometab_zps80d0beb6.jpg  photo IOTFaboutmetab_zps0dbfaa58.jpg  photo IOTFcontactmetab_zps6aae20f7.jpg  photo IOTFsitearchivetab_zpsdc170097.jpg  photo IOTFthingsimintotab_zpsf69fa047.jpg

Friday, August 23, 2013

Wish List #1

Happy Friday! I thought this would be a light-hearted and fun post before the weekend; a Beauty Wish List. There have been so many new releases in the beauty world with fall right around the corner and I don't even know where to begin. Here's a few of the products I've had my eye on (yeah, only 4 of them are new and the others have been around for awhile. I'm behind, I know):

Wish List





MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Brow
$20 | sephora.com


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
$8.61 | asos.com



Prada Candy Perfume
$82 | bloomingdales.com


Tangle Teezer
$27 | nelly.com


Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Blemish Control
$42 | beauty.com





Hope you guys enjoy seeing these kinds of posts as much as I do! Comment below letting me know if you've tried any of these out and what you think about them - or tell me what's on your wish list!


Beauty Lusts and Love,                          
post signature,

1 comment :

  1. This is what my wish list would look like!

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU! I appreciate every single comment I receive and expect a reply as soon as I'm able! <3